Dr. McNeese has received research funding totaling $8,791,645.
- Human-Autonomy Teaming in Remotely Piloted Aircraft Systems Operations Under Degraded Conditions. Awarded to Cognitive Engineering Research Institute (CERI). Role: Co-PI. ONR. $920,652.00.
- Human Factors Considerations in the Design and Implementation of Telemedicine-Integrated Ambulance-based Environments for Stroke Care. Role: Co-PI. AHRQ. $100,000.
- TRACECamp: A Web Development Programming Bootcamp. Role: PI. Information Technology Student Advisory Board, Clemson University. $26,040.
- Improving Situation Awareness in Distributed Human-Robot Teams. Role: Co-PI. AFOSR. $2,014,294.00.
- A Biometric Measurement Suite to Understand the Processes Behind Human Learning and Performance in Complex Settings. Role: Co-PI. ONR DURIP. $286,155.00.
- Collaborative Approaches to Improving Health-related Quality of Life, Fatigue, and Coping Skills of Adolescent and Young Adult Cancer Patients. Role: Co-PI. Greenville Health System. $18,383.
- Using predictive agent based simulation to improve ICU metrics related to interactions between teams, technology, and the health care built environment space. Role: Co-PI. Clemson University Impact Grant. $41,400.
- NRT-HDR: Technology-Human Integrated Knowledge Education and Research (THINKER). Role: Co-PI. National Science Foundation. $3,000,000.
- Planning Challenges in Human Robot Teaming: An Integrated Exploration of Representations, Algorithms and Human Factors. PI: Role: Senior Personnel. Office of Naval Research. $774,376.00.
- MRI: Development of Enodia: A highly reconfigurable, HPC-backed instrument enabling multifaceted interactive visualization. Role: Senior Personnel. National Science Foundation. $693,000.
- MRI: Acquisition and Development of an Open Connected and Automated Vehicle (CAV) Research Platform. Role: Senior Personnel. Clemson University. $911,345.
- Watt Family Faculty Fellow. Clemson University. $5,000.
- Clemson Human Factors Institute Director’s Award. $1,000.
Under Review as of 9/19/18 (Total of $3,424,619)